If you are looking to spend some time in Tahoe this summer and you are wondering if your RV is a good choice while traveling, we can help.
Tahoe is a great area for RV’s from campgrounds and RV parks, it is easy to find a place to enjoy your long summer weekends.
Tahoe and Your RV
Looking for a good spot to park your RV, Tahoe offers a myriad of choices, here are some RV parks you may want to check out.
- Camp Shelly – On the South end of Tahoe, directly across from Baldwin Beach, Camp Shelly has just 25 sites, keeping it small and quiet. There are flush toilets, hot showers, potable water and fire ring with grill for comfort. For fun, you can head to the beach, play volleyball, table tennis or basketball.
- Zephyr Cove Resort – This is a larger park that offers cabins, lodge rooms, and an RV Campground. The advantage of this larger park is the Lakeview Restaurant. Your coffee needs are also taken care of with an on-site espresso bar. When it comes to meeting your needs there are flush toilets, electric and sewer.
- KOA of South Lake Tahoe – If you are a KOA fan you won’t be disappointed. This KOA on the south side offer pull through spots with RV dump, water, sewer, electric and shower and laundry facilities.
- Tahoe Valley RV Resort – Views of the mountains and towering pines make this a stand out choice when it comes to RV resorts in Tahoe. The whole family will have a great time here with the pool, clubhouse, hiking trails, fishing access and on-site store. The park offers restrooms, showers, laundry and WiFi.
- Camp Richardson Resort and Marina – If you are looking for a place where you can do just about anything without having to leave the property, this is the choice for you. A marina, hotel, ice cream parlor, sports center and bar & grill have just about everything you need. You can bike, boat, ski or relax by the lake.
This article originally appeared on Tri-City Self Storage’s blog at http://selfstorageloomis.com/rv-travel-tahoe/.